lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Selfy (English)

Hello beautiful people, my name is Claudia, glad you’re here.
 First, I’m going to explain that I’ve created this blog for those who knew the game TinierMe Online (and even some play the Japanese version) but would not exclude those who like the nice things.
TinierMe was an Online RPG, where you shared your avatar and you enjoyed some adventures, chats, games and other things. The game had an English server, you know people from many parts of the world, and from Latin people who knew English could interact with most people. But unfortunately, for reasons that I unknown the page was closed in 2010.
However, as I mentioned,  some guys still playing the Japanese version ( here I leave the link http://www.atgames.jp/atgames/top.do for those interested in registering, I'm not registered , because all is in Japanese and I do not understand it, lol) .
Now, some still playing with small Selfys, the avatars we used in the aforementioned page, the DreamSelfy, this DreamSelfy is an avatar you used to create an additional page (actually , I have no idea if it was independent ) this page* and TinierMe synchronized items, so you can create one Selfy you wanted and you arrived at an agreement with other users to exchange items and you can create your DreamSelfy on TinierMe . *(Here the page that you can create your DreamSelfy http://dreamself.me is very simple to use ) .
Finally worth mentioning that there is also such a page where you can create your DreamSelfy with Japanese items, however, this is more tedious than the last one I mentioned. But it is worth to use it because if there are a lot of cute items. (Here I leave the website of the Japanese version http://kisekae3.web.fc2.com/s/selfy.html ) Where should I look for each key of each item to create your DreamSelfy .
In this blog I will upload images of Selfy I'll create in my free time, or some ( in such cases) orders.

Finally I leave these small examples of how the work is in jpg. and png .
GIF

PNG

Thanks for read.!!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario